October 21, 2010

Personal Fantasy Football/Basketball Help

Thanks to all of you who have participated in this! I'm glad I could help!

If it weren't baseball playoff time, the title would have America's pastime in it too. But for now, the fantasy world is focused on football and basketball as one progresses and the other is gearing up to go. If you are playing either of these games, it is inevitable that you will come to a question that you need a second opinion on. Whether it is who to start, or if a trade is in your favor or whether or not to use your waiver claim on the new hot pickup, you will want someone to look over your ideas and tell you what they think.

If you're like me, you will go to the major websites and pose a question on a message board. But, most of the time, these people are just trying to spit out the fastest answer possible, in the hopes that you will return the favor. What if I told you that there was a way to get one-on-one help from a reputable source, who will take the time to analyze the move in-depth for your team? Is that something you might be interested in? I sure would be. And the best part is its all FREE. I just want to make a better connection with my readership. That's why I'm offering my personal e-mail address for you all to send your burning fantasy questions.

So if you've got one, send me the details to: bglewis@fantasysportscircle.com or hit me up on Twitter @FSCircle and I will give you immediate help.

My cell phone and I are waiting.