November 4, 2010

Fantasy Basketball Player of the Day: 11/4



Every day that there are games, FSC is going to pick the player that was the most wowing in fantasy world. But before I tell you last night's MVP let's look at the runners-up:


Well, today was a very light slate for the NBA, so instead of the normal 1st, 2nd and 3rd place awards, I'm just going to cut to the chase and give out the hardware.

So without further ado, may I present the worthless... er...  priceless FBPotD trophy to:

1st Place: Toney Douglas
The award could have obviously gone to Durant, but he needed overtime to make his stats look a little bit better. I'm just floored by Douglas' performance off the bench tonight, going off for 30 points on 9 of 14 shooting. He was perfect from the charity stripe (sinking all 7 of his attempts) and knocked down 5 threes to tie it all together. His 4 assists and 1 rebound leave stats to be desired, but throw in 4 steals, and that's one hell of a night for a guy coming off the bench. Congrats Toney! Enjoy the award while you can, because I don't know if you'll get it again. I hope you prove me wrong.