August 22, 2010

Fantasy Football Naming Contest! Win Money!

Hello FSC Readers!
I am getting lonely out here in the internets and decided to start a small contest to drum up some conversation on the site. I recently drafted my money league team and I am completely stumped on what to name it. Usually I can come up with something creative, but I'm stumped.
So here's the deal:
  • Submit a potential team name in the comment box over the next week (Contest ends on August 29 at 11:59 PM) and leave your e-mail address (so that I can alert you of other contests and nothing else).
  • I will pick the team name that I like the best using a divining rod or some other kind of fair and balanced system (AKA whichever makes me laugh the most).
  • And for all of your hard trouble, the winner will receive $10 Paypal to go join a fantasy league themselves or whatever else you can do with $10. See a movie by yourself?
That's it. Simple as pie. Take a look at the roster I'll list below (not that it has to do with the players on the team), put on your creative fedora and win some quick money!

12 Team PPR Roster:
QB: Philip Rivers
RB: Ray Rice
WR: Steve Smith (NYG)
R/W: Rashard Mendenhall
R/W: Beanie Wells
TE: Kellen Winslow
K: Matt Prater
DEF: Rotational
Bench: Malcolm Floyd, Santana Moss, Vince Young, Kenny Britt, Mike Williams (TB), Fred Jackson

Good Luck!